Tuesday, March 01, 2005

...here's that close-up of the bottom panel. I modified the contrast a little so it would be easier to see. Posted by Hello


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome. One of the best moments from that issue, but something about this riff really hits home for me. Thanks for sharing.

Las Vegas

11:34 AM  
Anonymous moriahthepariah said...

LMAO...that's just freakin' hilarious. I don't know why, but Devil!Vader just looks sooooooo funny.


You need to do these in-jokes more often.

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Kenlin said...

Has Devil Vader got a hole in his cape, or does it hitch up on his tail? :D

Anyway, you sure can make Anakin damn sexy, Brian ;)

2:21 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

I love it! That's funny as hell and so perfect for that Durge scene. I almost wish they had left it in now. Now I can't look at that page in the finished comic and not feel like something is missing after seeing this.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home