Monday, October 06, 2008

I'll make this pencil disappear


I started this thing shortly after the movie came out-- what was that? 2 months ago? Well, I finally finished it a few minutes ago. Looks kind of weird to me on its own though, like it needs to be put alongside the Batman piece I did. You know, the yin and yang kind of thing.

It's not quite the comic book version and not quite the Heath Ledger version but maybe a slight amalgam of the two. I think Heath's portrayal will change the way he is drawn in comics from here on out. He's as memorable a screen villain as Hannibal Lecter or Darth Vader. Let's hope that he at least get an Oscar nomination.


-B

2 Comments:

Blogger Alberto Di Francisco said...

Mr. Ching: buenísimo este dibujo! Ud. es uno de mis dibujantes favoritos, y nunca mejor esta representación, cuando Heath Ledger ha hecho una maravilla de personaje, revitalizando la esencia del mismo con un perfil que estaba perdido.
Como siempre, lo invito a pasar por mi Blog: http://alberto.difrancisco.blogspot.com

Regards!
Alberto

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with you more. I loved that film. But, did u like two face? No one ever talks about him.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home