Wednesday, May 02, 2007

May Update




It's been that long since my last post? Wow, what have I been doing? One thing I haven't been doing is enjoying the Lakers in the playoffs-- I'm a die-hard Laker fan but it looks like tonight might be their last game of the season. They just aren't playing great and are overmatched by Phoenix. Oh Well. For those who don't know my last issue of Knights of the Old Republic (#16) was released today. I'm taking an extended break from the book-- I believe Dustin Weaver and another artist will be handling the art on that book for the remainder of the year. I am working on another Star Wars project right now. I can't say just yet but hopefully I can talk about it in the coming months-- it's very cool :)

These are just a couple of quick sketches I owed to a few collectors.



-Brian

2 Comments:

Blogger Airyoda said...

Hmm, intriguing Star Wars project. I'll stay tuned!

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well...SHOOT! Congratulations on the new SW comic, of course. I'm excited for you and hope it goes really well and is really rewarding.

However...I am very sad you will be leaving the KOTOR comic, although Dustin is, of course, also great. I really enjoyed your art style and interpretations of the characters and was, frankly, hoping to see your Revan show up in the pages of the comic.

*sigh* Bummer. Major bummer.

But again, congratulations on your new project.

- Carolyn

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home