Sunday, May 08, 2005


Hey all, Posted by Hello

This is a page from Obsession #4-- before colors of course. You get a glimpse of the damage that General Grievous can do, and hopefully we've set him up as a badass before we all see the movie in a couple of weeks. For those who don't know, the x's in the bottom panel (in the silhouette of Grievous' legs) indicate where I want things to be completely black. This is the page where we see the demise of the controversial Master Soon............Baytes. He was described to me as an African American Jedi with greys on the side of his hair like Reed Richards. The rest was for me to come up with. I think I only got to draw him in 4 panels but hopefully he got to look cool before he died. Click here for a bigger version.

Sorry to those who are pissed about the lateness of Obsession #5-- you have every right to be pissed. I can't explain it, when you make a comic book there are a thousand things that can go wrong-- all I can say is I hope you guys like it when it hits the stands in a few weeks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why does the black dude always have to take the beats o_O!?!

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because they couldn't have Jedi Master Baytes running around for too long :p

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home