Thursday, October 27, 2005


This was a character design I came up with about 3 years ago or so. It was for a book that Top Cow is putting out right now called Necromancer. At that time Top Cow decided this was going to be their next big title and they asked me help develop the visuals for it. It was a pretty rough idea so I had freedom to do what I wanted-- I came up with this young girl who had tattoos or symbols on her arms and back and they would light up when she conjured spells. Anyhow, the project never developed past that and I moved on to Dark Horse and their Star Wars line. Fast forward a few years and Top Cow has moved ahead on gone in a different direction. Anyhow it's just interesting sometimes to think about how things work out. Besides, since they never really used this design I can save her for something I do in the future.


-Brian Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very intriguing face. I hope you will make a colored version some day.

4:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww..she's so pretty.

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home