Monday, March 20, 2006

Jedi Master Lucien

I forgot to mention in my last two posts-- All the color work you see on these designs are by our KOTOR colorist, MIKE ATIYEH.

Well, as the heading says this is Jedi Master Lucien.... more soon


Blogger Evan said...

Cool - enjoying the character sketches!

This is really trivial, but I've been wondering, how is Mike Atiyeh's name pronounced?

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Shellie said...

Wow...AMAZING artwork Brian. I am in awe of your talent.

6:59 PM  
Blogger BrianChing said...

Evan-- uh-Tee-yuh. I will check with Mike to be sure but that's how I say it.

Shellie-- awwww, thanks. You're making me blush. :)

8:24 PM  
Blogger denism said...

I like your works!

11:56 PM  
Blogger denism said... again..
I have a dear friend of mine who live close to me and his a cartoonist of DarkHorse too..
His name is Davide Fabbri , you know him??
He have maded alot of miniseries of Star Wars...
bye and compliments again!

12:05 AM  
Blogger BrianChing said...


I know of Davide Fabbri-- he is a great artist who has worked on a lot of EMPIRE for Dark Horse. I think he does the best spaceships and buildings-- his last 4 issues of EMPIRE were really beautiful.

I just checked out your blog as well-- wonderful images you have up there. I love your drawing style and hope to see more.


1:01 AM  
Blogger Evan said...

Thanks for the pronunciation tip on Mike's name...I was getting frustrated not knowing how to say it, even though I wasn't actually reading it alound. :)

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Mark said...

Very cool Brian, I love his lightsaber design. Very nice work indeed. Keep it up.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home