Wednesday, November 23, 2005


Last weekend, I finally got a chance to check out the SW Costume Exhibit at FIDM in Los Angeles. I believe there were 100 costumes and props at the show. Things from all 6 movies but the big one for me was obviously seeing Vader's Episode III outfit. Also, there are tons of Amidala costumes-- I think she had 40 different looks in her 3 movies.

Anyways, it was a very nice show. You can get up pretty close to the costumes and see all the textures and little ornamental design on them. So much work going into all these things and some of it won't even make it onto the movie.

These were some of me better pics-- they let you shoot as many as you want but no flash is allowed. So I needed to try and hold my body as still as possible to prevent from getting blurry images. I did my best but some of the rooms are just too dark. The show ends in about 2 weeks so anyone close to LA-- if you have any free time, I suggest checking it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home