Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Thanks...

... for all the e-mails I've gotten about my last issue of KOTOR. My last post on this topic was a little brief so I'll try and be more informative here.
-As far as I know there will be a couple of regular KOTOR artists for the remainder of the year. Dustin Weaver and Harvey Tolibao will probably handle the bulk of the issues.
-There's going to be some cool actiony things for Zayne to do in the next couple of issues. Can't say where or when but it will be very cool.
-I'd like to return and do another run on the series at some point next year (if it fits into everyone's schedule) but we'll see. Maybe I'll get to draw the part where Zayne first meets Revan...j\k
-Hopefully, DH will make an announcement about my current project around the time of Celebration IV.
-I will be signing at the DH booth during CIV.


Thanks,

Brian

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh fine, just TEASE about Zayne and Revan meeting and you drawing it. ;)

I'll definitely keep dropping by your blog to see what new stuff you're working on. I hope you have a great time with the upcoming project. :)

- Carolyn

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gutted! I am.

But u can't have to much of a good thing.

Will miss yer art in the comic Brian.

Now I'll never get a chance of that cameo role damn lol.

Will keep checking in though!

Cheers Jamie G

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home