Saturday, December 23, 2006

Happy Christmas


It's been a very busy year for me but being busy is a good thing, especially in this field. I have really enjoyed working on KOTOR and look forward to doing even more and exciting stuff on the book in '07. In the meantime, here are a bunch of random drawings from my sketchbook. I broke it down into six sections, each one is from a different corner of my sketchbook. No real specific ideas going on here, most of them are just doodles. Some are warm-up drawings-- the stuff in sections a (you can probably see zayne, colossus, and cyclops there), b (a couple of Wolvie shots), and c are just warm-ups or waiting for the FedEx guy to make a delivery.

Sections d and e were specific roughs for some of the KOTOR covers. I especially liked how e came out, it shows a glimpse at one of the new characters coming soon, but unfortunately this cover rough never got approved :(

I've been into Superman lately-- I'm actually one of the people out there who really liked the latest movie, so the stuff in section f is heavily inspired it.

Okay, that's probably all I'll be posting until the new year. Thanks to all the KOTOR and comic fans who have stopped by my blog and dropped me e-mails. I have appreciated all of it! Have a Merry Christmas and see you in '07!


Thanks,

Brian

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you too, Brian ! Nice Superman doodles.

-Nestor

2:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, for some reason I'd never thought of you and Superman together, but those look great, especially the flying pose! I'd love to see you on Superman someday. Thanks for this.

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas Brian,

Looking forward to the posts in 07.

Thanks Jamie G

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HK! Awesome!

I hope you have a VERY happy holiday season. :)

- Carolyn

10:27 AM  
Blogger Eyrezer said...

Hi Brian.

I am really enjoying the KOTOR series, despite never having played the games. This is one of the first comic series I've followed and it has me hooked. One of the things I enjoy most is checking out the backgrounds and crowds. I was delighted to see Drovians depicted in an earlier issue.

A question though. I've been writing an article at the Wookieepedia on the Tunroth, and I noticed a guy in the foreground of the very first panel of KOTOR11. Is this meant to be a Tunroth?

Cheers

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home