Thursday, November 08, 2007

Another Zayne piece

Here's a Zayne piece that is going out to Dave in Toronto. Just me experimenting a little bit with inks/markers. I like the high contrast feel of it and it's not something I can get doing pencils only.



Blogger J. J. said...

Nice! Kinda "feels" like a Neal Adams or Marshall Rogers piece -- really awesome to see you experimenting. Will we be seeing more of your "Mad Scientists" art -- it's pure genius! Genius I tell you!
--J. J.

8:38 AM  
Blogger Feenomite said...

I've always preferred markers and pens over brushes, after spending so much time with a pencil in hand they just feel familiar....
Especially my rapidographs, despite the loathing many other artsist types have for them I really like the control you get with them. And all the ways you can play with the inks to get different effects, watering it down a bit, using colored inks (which I don't do much being color blind)....
I can't wait to start seeing your work in print again...


1:59 AM  
Blogger Rich said...

Nice work as always man.

No one seems to be droping by my blog anymore.........
Fuck it....I like to show off okay, so please drop by sometime.


5:05 PM  
Anonymous JadeRaven93 said...

Hi! John Jackson Miller told me that you were the one that found my "Run - Zayne Carrick" video on YouTube and shared it with your team? Well I wanted to say thanks for that! I thought it was really cool that you'd do that :)

I also wanted to tell you that I love your work, and your art has really inspired me with my own! So thanks for that too :)


5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home