Sunday, December 02, 2007

The Force Unleashed Preview


Just found out that Dark Horse has put up a one page preview of The Force Unleashed on Previews' website. I guess that gives me the okay to put up the pencils for that here.

Okay, I'm not entirely sure how much of the story I can talk about. If you've read about the game you know it centers around a Sith Apprentice, Vader's Apprentice. One of the other main characters is this droid in the top panels named Proxy. Don't want to say more than that since it could get me into trouble.

There are some cool concept art pieces at the official site here. You can see how closely we followed that stuff, especially for panel 4.




-Brian

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt Ornstein said...

Hey man, I am one of the animators on the game. All of us freaking love what we have seen so far! Awesome awesome work! We're all hoping they give us copies =)

9:55 AM  
Blogger BrianChing said...

Hey Matt!

Thanks a ton! We are loving all the ref we get from you guys at LucasArts. It's inspiring stuff-- the character desigs, the environments, the trailer. We're honestly just trying to be true to it. Hope things are going well with the game-- and I hope we get copies of that! :)


-Brian

6:29 PM  
Blogger Wayne Nichols said...

This looks Fantastic Brian :)

2:32 PM  
Blogger Chris Pence said...

Brian,

Your artwork is amazing! I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this. Thank you for the recommendation of the Kooh-I-Noor drafting pencil in a post a while ago. I recently bought one and I've really been enjoying it. Also, I really miss your artwork in the KOToR comics. Any idea when you'll be returning to the series?

-Chris

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home