Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Thing

Just doodling in my sketchbook and came up with this. My first experience with comics was in the 80's and my brother driving me around to local liquor stores and 7 Eleven's to check out the comic book racks. The stuff I liked the most was John Byrne's run on Fantastic Four and X-Men. I loved the Thing but hated how he always got his butt kicked by every other muscle bound character in the Marvel Universe.

Also, it's fun for me to draw non Star Wars characters every so often.


-B

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep those doodles coming out, Brian. It's again nice to see, that you got to play with markers and pens.

-Nestor

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was always a big fan of The Thing - I remeber the old Power Records recording of "Fantastic Four - The Way It Began" when I was a kid - after listening to that, I was hooked. I've drawn The Thing a few times but it's been awhile - your work is outstanding and I love this sketch!

Dayton

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home